Specific Terms and Conditions for Competition Katja Glieson “Ride The Wave” preorder.
“Ride The Wave” music and recordings are owned by Katja Glieson.
1. The promoter is: Katja Glieson. Recording artist located in Los Angeles, California.
2. Employees of Katja or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.katjaglieson.com/competitions/katjasridethewave/ Contact for the competition is email@example.com
5. Closing date for entry will be November 19 4pm PST/ 7pm EST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: https://www.katjaglieson.com/competitions/katjasridethewave/
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
1By random based on total of points accumulated by entrant. Points will be tallied by Katja and/or authorized agents from all entries received and verified by Katja and/or authorized agents within the competition timeframe.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of USA.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity from competition winners.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Unless specified, these terms and conditions are additional to Katja Glieson general competition terms and conditions found at https://www.katjaglieson.com/competitions/termsandconditions
By entering this competition you agree to both general and specific terma and conditions