I am always running late! You know that 😛
After my songwriting session today, I got home at the exact time I was supposed to have arrived at my event!
I needed to move fast.
During the day, all I had on my face was some mascara and some very untamed hair!
Here was my superfast routine if you missed the scope.
1. wash face!
3. set up periscope! I like to give my face a few mintues after I moisturise, before I apply make up.
4. Concealer. Using my ring fingertips, I apply concealer under my eyes, on my nose, and on the sides of my forehead, because i have these huge blue veins that very kindly run blood to my part-time working brain.
I like to use Mac liquid concealer.
Not only are they not tested on animals, but they also sit really lightly on my face. I hate feeling like I have craft glue on my face!
5. Bit of Bronzer. I apply it to my cheeks, around the sides of my fsce, down the neck and on the nose, for a golden glow.
6. Neutral tones on the eyes. Just a light illuminating tine on my lids and brow line, then a neutral matte brown in the crease
7. Black liquid eyeliner! Love it!
9. Lipgloss, or even chapstick. I eat lipstick and it ends up on my teeth!
I used a thin curling iron by Conair. I just purchased it at my local phamacy!
I sectioned my hair in half and curled as fast as I could!
I brushed out the top of my hair, put a spritz of hairspray and I was done!